As this is a corporate voucher, we will deliver the voucher within 24-72 hrs to your email id.
Yatra.com is India's leading online travel company. Positioned as a brand "Creating Happy Travellers", it provides information, pricing, availability, and booking facility for domestic and international air travel, railway reservation, hotel bookings, holiday packages, buses, and car rentals. We offer a host of travel services designed to make business and leisure travel easier.
Yatra is a one-stop-shop for all travel-related services. A leading consolidator of travel products, Yatra.com provides reservation facility for more than 5,000 hotels across 336 cities in India and over 90,000 hotels around the world. Through continued excellence in providing travel solutions, responses to booking travel online through Yatra.com have also reached new heights with the company doing 20,000 domestic tickets and 1000 hotels and holiday packages booking a day.
Xoxoday team may request for valid id proof (Pan, Voter Id, Driving License or Aadhar) if the order values exceeds more than Rs.5000. This is just a safety measure to avoid any fraudulent transactions.
1. The holder of the Yatra Instant E- Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card number is deemed to be the beneficiary
2. Beneficiary should announce the intent of using the Yatra Instant E- Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card before making a purchase
3. Yatra Instant E- Gift Vouchers are valid for booking on -Flights (Domestic/International), Hotels/Holidays only at Yatra.com
4. Yatra Instant E- Gift Vouchers cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount / cash back/promotion run by Yatra.com
5. No additional Discount / reduction in the price will be entertained other than the offer mentioned on the voucher.
6. If a purchase is less than the voucher value of the voucher, then customer can avail the discount maximum up to the value of the purchase only & balance voucher amount will be forfeited and customer will have to pay Re. 1 to complete the transaction.
7. If a purchase is more than the value of the Yatra Instant E- Gift voucher, then balance amount can be paid through Net banking, card (debit/ credit cards), mobile Wallet . 8. Also Consumer can pay balance amount through another EGV through offline mode of redemption only (in case consumer has more than one EGV), e.g. if consumer wishes to redeem an EGV against the booking of Rs.5,500 then he can use a Rs. 5,000/- EGV and the balance amount of Rs. 500/- can be paid by Net Banking /card/Mobile Wallet or by using another EGV( through offline mode of redemption).
8. Yatra Instant E- Gift vouchers are cumulative. However, cumulative redemption is possible offline only (through Yatra call centre)
9. Yatra Instant E- Gift vouchers can be used for offline redemption against flights (domestic/international), only by calling 0124-3040707/ 700 between 10AM to 7PM (All Seven Days).
10. For flights (domestic/international), Customer will have to pay a convenience fee of Rs.180 /- for one way and Rs.300/- for a round trip.
11. For International flights, customer will have to pay a convenience fee of Rs. 300/-.
12. Each Travel Voucher can be used for one transaction only.
13. User has to quote the unique voucher number at the time of booking to avail the benefits.
14. Any applicable government taxes/excess tour cost shall be payable at the time of booking (Only if the package cost exceed the voucher value)
15. If a voucher is lost or stolen, Yatra will not be liable for replacement or Compensation.
16. Confirmation of any booking will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard booking terms & conditions of Yatra.com.
17. Yatra.com is not liable to pay for any difference in fare/tariff between date of redemption request placement and date of using Travel Voucher during booking.
18. No change or cash can be taken in exchange of this voucher.
19. In case of cancellations, Travel Voucher amount will not be refunded back to the customer.
21. Any legal disputes, whatsoever regarding any aspect of the promotion shall be handled in the jurisdiction of the courts in Gurgaon, Haryana only.
22. Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired
Not applicable because it's for one time usage only.