Ideal for those with little or no acting experience, this course at Bollygrad Film and Television Institute provides a chance to explore various acting techniques. Whether you are an aspiring performer, wish to revitalize your creativity, or simply want to try something new and build self-confidence, you will find this course active, fun and rewarding. In this activity, you'll be guided through the basic methods that actors employ when putting on a performance. Come and join this fun course and add more to your acting skills.
- Enjoy group exercises, drama games and improvisation
- A range of approaches to acting techniques
- Understanding and developing characters
- Rehearse a scene from a play
- Exploring the use of voice and body through vocal and physical exercises