Welcome to the Dayara Bugyal trek known for its scenic beauty and the undulating slopes. Your trek will pass through some beautiful oak forests and witness excellent views of the snow peaks. The peaks of Draupadi ka Danda, Srikanth and Deonli are visible and they are all magnificent. This trek not only provides thrilling traverses to tread but is also full of spectacular panoramic views. You will get to meet and interact with fellow adventurers. If you are an adventure enthusiast, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
- Day 1: Travel from Haridwar/Rishikesh to Barsu with the final 30 km as an uphill climb. Experience Barsu as a birder's paradise
- Day 2: Move to Dayara Bugyal via Barnala Bugyal post breakfast with unending views of the snow peaks. Explore the nearby Gidara Bugyal and the ridge connecting Dayara to Assi Ganga valley
- Day 3: Head down to Barsu post breakfast. Drive back to Haridwar/Rishikesh with soothing memories
- Experience the thrill of climbing up a mountain with an enviable sight
- Get a comfortable accomodation
- Necessary Gear/Accessories/Equipment will be provided
- You will be assisted by an experienced instructor