Named as “the most spectacular festival event in the planet” by the UNESCO, Thrissur Pooram is the biggest festival held in the state of Kerala. It is celebrated on the month of “medam” (mid April to mid May) according to the Malayalam Calendar. Come and experience something spectular that you haven't witnessed before.
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Visit to Guruvayoor temple
- All transfers and sightseeing in an AC vehicle
- Taste delicious cuisines of Kerala