Therapeutic Massage is a combination of Relaxation Massage and Remedial Massage to not only relax your whole body but at the same time, work through some of the muscle issues or “tight spots” you may be experiencing.
Massage therapy may also improve your circulation, which enhances the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to muscle cells and helps remove waste products or reduce swelling. These circulatory effects of massage may have value in the treatment of some inflammatory conditions, such as arthritis.
Massage therapy induces a relaxation response, which lowers your heart rate, breathing rate, and blood pressure; plus boosts your immune system; and generally decreases the physical effects of stress.
- Relieve muscular aches and pains at Sva Spa
- A steam Bath that is used for cleaning and refreshing the body
- Indulge in full-body Hot Stone Massage
- Take a session of Foot Reflexology.
- Receive 10 mins head massage at the end of experience