The Plus Valley, a beautiful and infrequently explored valley, is an amazing and thrilling destination for people looking for adventure activities in Pune. This trekking adventure at the valley is a thrilling one. Situated between in the Tamhini Ghats amidst four majestic hills, Plus Valley gets its name because of the shape. If you are looking for a trekking weekend in Pune, this adventure offers an unlimited thrill as well as a chance to explore your adventurous side by trekking, camping, and rappelling.
Region: Tamhini Ghat-Kundalika
- The trek to the valley is comparatively easy when compared to whatâ€™s in store after the descend. Your adrenaline pump starts the moment you reach the rappelling point. The first rappelling point is at 130 feet deep while the second is almost 250 feet deep out of which about 200 feet is nothing but a sheer overhang which when crossed will land you directly beside a huge pond. This pond is known as Devkund as is much bigger than Sandhan pond.
- After a night of camping at the base, next morning you begin your trek via breath-taking flora and scenic beauty as the trail runs parallel to the huge and beautiful Bhira dam reservoir. The trek ends at the Bhira dam.
- Lunch on 1st, 2nd day, dinner on 1st night and breakfast on 2nd-day
- Trekking, camping and rappelling charges
- First aid and equipment and gear
- Guide charges and transport fees are inclusive