Thick jungles, paddy fields, and coffee plantations interspersed with pepper and cardamom plants. In between are little streams and rivulets, the occasional waterfall during the monsoons, and then there is the river Cauvery, revered by the Kodavas. Round a bend over a hill Virajpet suddenly comes into view and it is almost like a picture postcard. There are rows of houses broken by patches of greenery amidst which rises the pale blue spire of the St Anne’s Church. Set against this backdrop is the Club Mahindra Virajpet, the group’s first plantation resort. Spread across the lovely premises. Plan your holiday at Club Mahindra to discover the Virajpet’s secrets and indulge in a blend of adventure, history and nature.
- 1N/2D accomodation at Club Mahindra
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner are included
- Massage will start with soothing foot ritual
- Relax while you enjoy the massage with aromatic oils
- Relish the relaxing Body scrub