The state of Jammu and Kashmir is a region of widely varying people and geography. In the south, Jammu is a transition zone from the Indian plains to the Himalayas. Nature has lavishly endowed Kashmir with certain distinctive features that are paralleled by few alpine regions in the world. It is the land of snow clad mountains that shares a common boundary with Afghanistan, China and Pakistan. Jammu and Kashmir is the northern most state of the Indian Union. Known for its extravagant natural beauty this land formed a major caravan route in ancient times.
- Welcome drinks on arrival at hotel
- 08 nights accommodation in double sharing basis
- 08 breakfasts and 08 dinners (or Lunch)
- 09 days individual vehicle: Innova/Scorpio for group size 02 to 06
- 5 Tempo traveler/similar for more than 06 pax