Carve out a path for your imagination and create a niche for your artistic expression. Life and Art Academy bring to you sculpting - an art form that is three dimensional in nature, Get a sense of pure creation, translating your thoughts into tangible art. Use stoneware clay, earthenware clay, synthetic clay and wax and be introduced to sculpting by knowing more about clay, sculpting tools and fundamental sculpting techniques. Learn all the integral parts of sculpting - preparation of clay, technique of making a mould using Plaster-of-Paris, construction of an armature, modeling a 3D form, solid modeling, hollow modeling and 2D relief work. Amateur participants can work on simpler subjects such as birds, hollow horse and African masks while experienced participants can lay their hand at human faces and anatomy.
- Introduce yourself to the basics of sculpting
- Learn all the integral components of sculpting
- Get trained on forms such as Figurative, Animal, Portraiture and Abstract
- Work in an A/C Studio with relevant material provided
- Take back your creation as a souvenir