Spend a night in the majestic wilderness of Jim Corbett National Park with your loved one. The Jungle Roads Corbett National Park Safari is all about exploring and experiencing the jungle out there. Time spent here will be truly special as you can witness the park's renowned projects such as Project Tiger, Crocodile Conservation Project, and Project Elephant.
Jim Corbett National Park is a part of the erstwhile princely state of Tehri Garhwal established as Hailey National Park. It was rechristened as Corbett National Park in 1955 after Edward James "Jim" Corbett. Come and experience some of best moments with Project Tiger, Crocodile Conservation Project and Project Elephant. The experience has been carefully curated to ensure that you and your significant other have a wonderful time.
- Arrival and welcome drink at the resort
- Tea and evening safari
- Dinner at the resort
- Elephant Joyride
- Nature walk at the outskirts of the jungle
- Enjoy AC accommodation for 2D/1N for a couple
- Relish breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Feel the thrill of a jungle safari and elephant joyride
- Relax with nature walk