The extreme roads of Devban leads directly to an extraordinary experience. The mystic charm of the place would leave you enchanted and craving for more. Enjoy a trek to Chakrata and Tiger Fall and lose yourself in the beauty of Uttarakhand. Come and take part in this adventurous trek and make some cherishing memories. Visit Devban, one of the lesser known destinations of Uttarakhand. It is part of a reserve forest in the Kanasar forest range bordering Himachal Pradesh.
- Day 1: Move from Dehradun to Chakrata. Witness a plenty of plantations of teak and eucalyptus along the roadside. Have breakfast at Chakrata, warm up and trek 6 km to the campsite.
- Day 2: Trek 8 km to Devban FRH on a rising and curvy trail, to end amidst beautiful meadows and a mesmerising view of the Himalayan vista. Return to Chakrata and enjoy visiting the famous Tiger falls. Head back to Dehradun before the day ends with a reflective mood.
- Spend 2D/1N at a campsite
- Necessary certification and safety measures will be facilitated
- Avail the services of a professional guide/trek captain
- Great view and a good trail ensures that your journey exceeds expectations