Chincholi Morachi or Morachi Chincholi means a village of tamarind trees and dancing peacocks. One can find a lot of peacocks everywhere in this small village. It is said that during times Peshwa dynasty lot of tamarind trees were planted over here which attracted peacocks to this place. Enjoy the dance of the beautiful peacocks and be mesmerised.
- Transportation from Mumbai and to Mumbai by private non-AC luxury bus
- All veg meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Accommodation on dormitory basis
- Sightseeing of Morachi Chincholi and Potholes of Kukadi River (Nighoj)
- Guide and expertise charges