Have you heard of Kunti Betta, near Pandavpura Taluk of Srirangapatna, Mandya, Karnataka? With two monolithic rocks and the Thonnur lake by the side, this place filled with bio-diversity makes an ideal night trek haven. Moreover, imagine yourself kayaking and swimming in the cold waters in the dark hours of the night, followed by warming yourself at the campfire. This trek is just what an avid adventurer is looking for. Come and be a part of this thrilling experience.
- Transportation to and from Bangalore
- Breakfast and a trek guide
- All mentioned activities (night trek, kayaking, swimming)
- Campfire (if weather permits)
- Sleeping bags
- Registration charges and transportation