Ladakh, the jewel in the crown of Jammu and Kashmir, is blessed with the fascinating Himalayan Range. Embraced with the captivating beauty of the scenic meadows, rivers, cold deserts and enchanting trails, the region boasts of being an adventure hub in the country. Be it for the trekkers, bikers, skiers or any other adventure sports, Ladakh is one hot spot for all! In addition, the option to explore the stunning beauty and appeal of the region through Ladakh bike trip always add an extra amount of fun and excitement to a tour to this â€˜Land of High Passesâ€™. Your two-week motorcycle adventure tour in the Himalayas is designed to help you spend all of your riding time in the Himalayan mountains and none on heavily trafficked highways. This is only on these tours that we take unique routes that are not covered in our other tours or by most motorcycle tour companies.
- After the briefing, start the ride on the varied terrain of the Himalayas
- Climb for the 13051 feet high Rohtang Pass and descends into the Chandra valley, passing through Khoksar and on to Tandi
- Experience riding on bad roads at freezing temperatures viewing small mountain lakes and breathtaking landscapes
- Pass through 3 pristine lakes and 2 high altitude passes to see beautiful mother nature
- Spend time at the nomadic campsite as you ride alongside the majestic Indus river
- Explore the Namgyal Palace, Tibetan market and the Shanti Stupa
- Check mesmerizing views of valleys and the 17000 feet high Wari La pass
- Special: Ride at the height of 18380 ft.
- Royal Enfield 500cc Motorcycle, fuel, oil and routine maintenance
- AC bus transfer between Delhi and Manali
- Accomodation on twin-sharing basis
- Meals and beverages are included