Take up the challenge to ride through one of the toughest roads in the world with this bike tour. Cover the scenic expanses of the breathtaking valleys of Leh and start riding at an altitude of 3500 m above sea level. Get spellbound by the quaint simplicity of the Himalayan towns and villages on the way.
This eight-day motorcycle tour covers the most scenic highway in the world, the 475 km long Manali-Leh highway. It also covers the pristine Pangong Tso lake and the three highest motorable passes in the world. The tour is designed to you get properly acclimatized to the high altitude conditions of the region.
- Get detailed brief of the whole ride and information before bike tour
- Experience a feel of the Himalayan adventure with your ride on smooth tarmac and on dirt tracks
- Go to a dizzy height of 18,380 feet in Khardung La and descend into the Nubra valley - a unique landscape of desert, rivers, snowcapped mountains and farms
- Witness the transformation from barren desert land to sights of green plantations and small patches of forests
- Special: colorful view at Saline Lake
- Route: Leh, Khardung La, Pangong Tso Lake, Thiksey, Sarchu, Keylong & Manali
- Royal Enfield 500cc motorcycle, fuel, oil & routine maintenance
- Stay on twin-sharing basis and dinner & breakfast