Kanha National park, officially known as the Kanha Tiger Reserve brings all the fascinations for a true nature lover with its amazing landscapes. The climate and atmosphere is simply outstanding that draws multiple attentions while touring across its corners. The park lays 160 k.m.s (100 miles) southeast of Jabalpur in the State of Madhya Pradesh. Kanha has acquired the best infrastructure of any National park, as well as the most credible record in the protection of highly endangered species. Spot some of the rare and endangered species via Jungle Safari.
- Stay on sharing basis in AC Rooms
- Boating charges at Bhedaghat Ropeway on Duvandhar Waterfall
- Jabalpur - Kanha - Jabalpur, Travel by AC Car
- All food charges at Kanha
- Four Jungle Safaris within Kanha by Open Gypsy