Chirping birds are usually joyful. But how an injured/sick/orphaned bird is rescued is what you experience here. People For Animals (PFA) is a non profit organization working for environmental and animal welfare. PFA rescues and rehabilitates urban wildlife in Bangalore such as orphaned and injured birds, reptiles and mammals. In their six-acre shelter in Kengeri, is a specialized wildlife hospital. It is equipped with X-ray machines, operation room, ICU, laboratory, neonatal care unit, incubators etc. They also have an on call vet and dedicated nursing staff as well as a free 24 hour ambulance and wildlife rescue service.
- Accompanied by a guard/instructor
- Learn how to rescue injured/sick/orphaned bird
- Get to feed the birds and know their behavior
- Give first aid to the injured birds
- Certificate of Volunteering will be provided