Climbing the vertical rock faces of the fort will give you a very thrilling experience of its breath taking views.A short but technical Journey to the cave, Its excitingly thrilling path, An inch more effort to feel the zeal of remarking your steps to the successful summit, breathing in the clouds, viewing the success on the top where the world has fallen back and beneath your feet, a night in the caves and many more excitingly wonderful experiences to flourish cannot just be, unless there you be!!!
Gorakhgad attracts people as it is highly showered with beauty to enchant and activities to do. Gorakhgad has a dense canopy of forest cover and a monumental place of performing penance of Saint Gorakhnath. 14 Water cisterns here indicate the remarkable system of civilization inhabited here during the era of Shivaji.
Height: 2150 feet approx
Base Village : DehriHighlights
- Silence and adventure of trekking the mountain in the Night
- Activities - Trekking, basic rock climbing
huge Cave at top
- Mahadev temple on the summit
- View of Mighty Machindragadh
- Scenic beauty around Gorakhgad
- Small caves on top
- Water cisterns
- The sight of penance of saint Gorakhnath
- 1st day breakfast, 1st day Lunch, Evening Tea
- Travelling cost from Mumbai to Gorakghad and return journey
- Complete expertise cost