The Peepal Tree resort in Kabini is situated on the backwaters of the Kabini river and one of the most beautiful resorts.
Kabini is a slice of paradise about 80 kms away from the white marble palaces of Mysore. A travel in Jeep around Kabini with the background music of flowing river water gushing down gives us a unique experience. It is thrilling and exiting to watch wild animals and herd of elephants moving around the jungle. And it would be a life-time experience to watch tigers roaming in the deepest forest.
Guest can quench in wild safaris,bird-watching,cycling,fishing, trekking, meditating and other exciting activities. The amenities at the resort includes
- Swimming Pool
- Reading Lounge
- Conference Hall
- Open Air Jacuzzi
- Snooker table
- Wildlife Safari
- 1 night 2 days accommodation in a Cottage
- AC-water facing and AC- farm facing cottages
- Folk Dance by local tribes
- Bullock cart ride along the backwaters or through village roads
- Boating, Cycling, Swimming Pool, Bon Fire,Outdoor activities