Experience the grandeur of the Himalayas by trekking on the beautiful Chopta/Chandrashila route and rafting on the Ganges. The difficulty level would be largely rated as moderate. The trek would start from Ukhimath, and pass through Deoria tal, Chopta and Tungnath to reach the summit of Chandrashila for an amazing view of the Himalayas. Maximum altitude reached would be around 3950 at the summit of Chandrashila. Trek through a protected sanctuary for musk deer, rich in flora and fauna. Camping would be done at Deoriya tal lake with majestic view of Chaukhamba peaks, and further in the meadows of Chopta. Each camp site would offer excellent views to the Himalayan peaks. The Chandrashila summit would be the highest point in the trek, giving a vantage point to experience Himalayas in a wide spectrum.
- All road transfers by private vehicles to/from Haridwar
- Accommodation at camp sites
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All rafting, camping and gear charges are included
- All necessary taxes, permits, and fees